Want to see some of Finley's playmates and activities at his daycare?
Check out their blog: www.petropolis.blogspot.com
One their main page if you click on the camera icon, you can see Finley on the webcam. He's there today and tomorrow. He's in the Rowdy Rover's class which includes the outside play area with the pool. Camera goes off for nights and meals.
Main page: www.athenspetropolis.
3 comments:
does finley get in the pool? that would be so cute.
btw. xanga made me change my password and now i can't remember what i changed it to. and i think it was registered under an email address i don't have anyomre. oops. so i might migrate over to blogspot sometime. but it's not like i ever post anyway...
Which "S" are you? SD? SR?
I'm guessing SR because of the misplaced email account incident. Whoever you are, girl you'd better get a blogspot.
Finley "wades" in the shallow end. I haven't seen him, they tell me about it, and I can certainly imagine it. And he has come to me all wet when I pick him up on occasion.
you guessed wrong. it is SD. i'll blogspot it up one of these days...
Post a Comment